Firebase authentication tutorial, In this tutorial we are going to learn how to implement user registration using firebase. We are going to use kotlin in this firebase tutorial.
Breakdown of firebase authentication tutorial.
Steps to firebase authentication.
- Connect the app to the firebase.
- Add firebase configuration.
- Download firebase google-service JSON file and add it to the app folder
- Login to firebase console and enable email/password authentication.
- Design android studio register screen.
- Listen to the android studio button on click.
- Validate input field data to check for empty inputs.
- Finally, do authentication.
- On successful registration, redirect the user to the dashboard.
- Check if the user is signed in when the app starts
For any additional question or personal assistance kindly comment below and i will get back to you.
GET SOURCE CODE FOR ONLY $5